What's new

VAPESHELL USERS

Sanch

Postman
This post is for as the title says Vapeshell users both auth and clone. I'm sure this has been talked about elsewhere but I'm hardheaded and want specifics! Experience trumps all so let's discuss this please!
Ok so let's talk condensation.
1. DTL users ? Do you get allot of condensation?
2. MTL users same question for condensation?
3. both DTL and MTL users how did you remedy it? Paper towel behind boro? Condensation plug? Etc.etc...?
Ok now on to coils.
1. Inner coil diameter? What is your favorite?
2. What runs well for you? Single wire, Claptons, fused Claptons etc..etc
3. What type of wire? 316L, Kanthal,. etc..etc.
And finally to all who share their experience a huge thank you as this will be a new setup for me. Why did I choose the Shell you may ask? Well I did just a little research probably not enough lol! But that's what I ordered and will receive soon.

1. DTL users ? Do you get allot of condensation? depends what wattage
2. MTL users same question for condensation? dont mtl
3. both DTL and MTL users how did you remedy it? Paper towel behind boro? Condensation plug? Etc.etc...?
Ok now on to coils. i put a small piece double thick behind.. in middle of boro helps air movement
1. Inner coil diameter? What is your favorite? 3mm
2. What runs well for you? Single wire, Claptons, fused Claptons etc..etc clapton tried a juggernaut but way to thick ..lol
3. What type of wire? 316L, Kanthal,. etc..etc. only use 316 or ni80 (sometimes)

1. DTL users ? Do you get allot of condensation? depends what wattage
2. MTL users same question for condensation? dont mtl
Ok now on to coils. i put a small piece double thick behind.. in middle of boro helps air movement
1. Inner coil diameter? What is your favorite? 3mm
2. What runs well for you? Single wire, Claptons, fused Claptons etc..etc clapton tried a juggernaut but way to thick ..lol
3. What type of wire? 316L, Kanthal,. etc..etc. only use 316 or ni80 (sometimes)
Thanks for the answer just received my toy! Plus all my goodies to go with it! Well enough to get me going!

Back
Top Bottom