What's new

vaperzcloud stratus series mod

i recently bought a vaperzcloud stratus series mod (copper version) from evoloution vaping here in uk
now this is a nice heavy mod and with my goon and a 0.55-o.6 ohm coils hits nice in hard.
however im having a strange issue with it.
when i vape on it using my dominet hand (right) i seem to get an electric shock.
when i vape on it using my off hand (left) i dont have any issues.

Battery wise im using a set of Sony VTC5A paired from purchase which are double wrapped, i wrapped a clear battery wrap on them when i bought them so to destinguish them from my other Sony VTC5As which i use in regulated mods.
im 99.9% sure they are genuine as i bought them all from fogstar.

now i dont seem to get this issue whn i use any of my other mech mods, all be it they are a little more on the extremly affordable side.

any help or suggetions would be welcomed fellow apes

Strip it right down and clean it the best you can making sure all threads etc are done too.

I was sorely tempted to get one of these, but couldn't find many size details on it. Wanted it for my 28mm Sherman, but don't want any overhang. Any of you guys got a tape measure? :)

I was sorely tempted to get one of these, but couldn't find many size details on it. Wanted it for my 28mm Sherman, but don't want any overhang. Any of you guys got a tape measure? :)
Got an authentic hades ll mech is any good? Its 28mm

Back
Top Bottom