What's new

Underwhelmed (RDA)

NoMoneyMatt

Initiate
So I've been vaping for about 2 years now, I started off using a MTL starter kit. From there I moved onto sub ohm devices, however I didn't really get along with any of the ones I tried, so I went back to using a MTL vape. A few weeks a go I purchased the Pulse BF and The Drop RDA. I know all my safety, what I should and shouldn't do, but I'm very underwhelmed by the experience I am getting, considering an RDA is supposed to be the best gaping experience there is. I have only tried 2 builds... 1 with 24g Kanthal and 1 with 25g Flattened Nichrome (Brochrome) I'm not necessarily getting dry or burnt hits, it just always seems to feel a bit dull or muted. I'm open to any suggestions or advice. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope it makes sense.
Matt

Have you tried the Drop on a regulated device @NoMoneyMatt? I've heard the Pulse mod has disappointed a few users.

Also what resistance are you building your coils at?

Unfortunately I don't have one otherwise I would. Sorry I forgot to write that, both coils came in around 0.35ohms.

I’ve got the Drop, and I must be honest in that I genuinely think it’s one of the best atties out there at the minute- dependant on how you vape.

I’m usually pretty balls to the wall and the Drop isn’t any exception for me. It’s in its box while I give something else a run but I had a pair of .09 frames staples sited nice and high and with the airflow full open at 130w on a dna250, which is probably where I think it’s best- having its arse kicked.

I’m not sure a single cell mod is the right box for it if that makes sense? I think it needs more oomph.

The lock out switch can cause quite a bit of voltage drop. alternatively try knocking your airflow down with the current coil to bring up the warmth a bit!

I’ve got the Drop, and I must be honest in that I genuinely think it’s one of the best atties out there at the minute- dependant on how you vape.

I’m usually pretty balls to the wall and the Drop isn’t any exception for me. It’s in its box while I give something else a run but I had a pair of .09 frames staples sited nice and high and with the airflow full open at 130w on a dna250, which is probably where I think it’s best- having its arse kicked.

I’m not sure a single cell mod is the right box for it if that makes sense? I think it needs more oomph.

I run a drop all day, .1 on a parallel mech squonk, My fav rda atm.

Back
Top Bottom