What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK Stock at Evolution vaping

The more I look into them the more I’m seeing an expensive leaky tank or an expensive subohm tank.

The more I look into them the more I’m seeing an expensive leaky tank or an expensive subohm tank.

Oh...the nice , new shiny shiny is winking at you....dunno if there is a discount code out there for them

Oh...the nice , new shiny shiny is winking at you....dunno if there is a discount code out there for them
I want one - I just can’t get passed the whole glorified subtank thing.

But it's a mod as well, compact, holds loads of juice, versatile, DL/MTL/Slipstream ... all enclosed in nice shiny colour of your choosing:)

Edit: can be a cash cow though...if you go mental

It's more...

1. Build quality.
2. Convenience. It's small for what it is and super pocketable.
3. Customization options.
4. Liquid capacity.
5. Different bridge options at once. Fancy MTL? Just swap out the tank with a MTL bridge already installed. Fancy DTL? Use a DTL bridge instead. Fancy a rebuildable? Same deal.

Authentics are expensive, but when you find a vape out of a BB that you like, it's really difficult to go back to using anything else so unless you get into the customization scene then it'll likely save you money in the long run. I've mentioned this before but BB's are the only thing that "cured" my shinyitis, and that's saved me a huge chunk of money over the last few months (I used to be that guy that would spend too much money on shit I didn't need). I should also mention that I've not once had a leak out of a BB, a bit of condensation yeah, but never a full-on leak.

If you're unsure, just pick up a clone and give them a try. I don't think they're for everyone but there should be enough bridge options out there to suit most people.

If you're unsure, just pick up a clone and give them a try. I don't think they're for everyone but there should be enough bridge options out there to suit most people.

Not an option for me, I’m a bit of a twat like that.

I’ll probably get one after Xmas, but out of reluctance :D

Back
Top Bottom