What's new

UK designed and manufactured Mech Tube

Vaping Vinny

Postman
5491436C-82FD-414A-B4EF-3915A418CC5D.jpeg Thought I’d share this beauty that’s turned up to be reviewed and it just happens to be a genuinely UK designed and manufactured tube!! The Hustle from Morning Star Modz

Well they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so yeah glad you like it [emoji4] but dam that's fucking ugly

Not to keen on so many vent holes on the top, now i'm not saying vent holes aint good but with this many right underneath and near the edge of your rda [emoji848] cos as you know rda's can leak juice and i can see juice leaking into the tube, but let's hope i'm wrong

As most know i do love my mechs and would like to put this through its paces

Last edited:
If I could make such a thing I would be proud to use it.
The position of the vent holes is a design flaw for the reason that joe mentions.
Having a button wider than the tube is aesthetically wrong for me and the knurling does not help the looks on that particular tube.
the engraving is ok imo.

Not to keen on so many vent holes on the top, now i'm not saying vent holes aint good but with this many right underneath and near the edge of your rda [emoji848] cos as you know rda's can leak juice and i can see juice leaking into the tube, but let's hope i'm wrong

As most know i do love my mechs and would like to put this through its paces
I’m giving it some hammer use and those vent holes are slightly angled but very good point will monitor cells as I’m a clumsy dripper

Back
Top Bottom