What's new

The Steam Tuners RBA section has killed my Billet Box!

I have been using it today at the vaper expo in the UK. the first day i have used it. had no problems with my atmizoo vape shell, OCC Bridge and the Nautilus bridges or even the 510 Adaptor from SXK. I purchased the Steam Tuners RBA section put a coil in (I am an experienced builder been vaping for 3+ years using Rebuild able throughout ) and the Ohms were bouncing all over the place. now my billet box will not work with this installed or without. had no problems prior to this and i am extremely disappointed as the Billet Box mods are not cheap at all i had the SXK billet box.

I have uploaded the video of all that happens to the billet box now, the screen is now glitched, and powers off instantly there is no way to turn it on after the screen goes off and the mod has now became useless!

in the video there are wraps on the batteries theu are just clear.

Video is view able here:

i will be awaiting a response from the seller and will follow up regarding the issue if and when a response is made.

Original link removed as was overtaken by ads!

Last edited:
Dodgy link takes me to a fake Google page telling me I have system errors on my phone!!!

This
Screenshot_20180506-201047.jpeg

Posted 20/04/18
i have the SXK 70w Billet box Unfortunatly the mod has stopped working ive put this down to the chip as it was playing up prior to dying. im looking at buying a DNA 60 board any info on how to do this would be great!

Posted 06/05/18
I have been using it today at the vaper expo in the UK. the first day i have used it. had no problems with my atmizoo vape shell, OCC Bridge and the Nautilus bridges or even the 510 Adaptor from SXK. I purchased the Steam Tuners RBA section put a coil in (I am an experienced builder been vaping for 3+ years using Rebuild able throughout ) and the Ohms were bouncing all over the place. now my billet box will not work with this installed or without. had no problems prior to this and i am extremely disappointed as the Billet Box mods are not cheap at all i had the SXK billet box.

I have uploaded the video of all that happens to the billet box now, the screen is now glitched, and powers off instantly there is no way to turn it on after the screen goes off and the mod has now became useless!

in the video there are wraps on the batteries theu are just clear.

Video is view able here:

i will be awaiting a response from the seller and will follow up regarding the issue if and when a response is made.

Original link removed as was overtaken by ads!

Good Luck with that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom