What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Hi I love the og billet, if i could start from the beginning when I first started buying BB’s, I would definitely get the real deal, as I spent money buying 3 Sxk, 70 w, 60, watt, then the newer one with the the usb, even if I had only ever purchased one, one I had had a friends OG, in my hand I then knew I wanted the original. I hope this helps
Totally agree! Went into vapetime, handled one and bought it there and then. The clone is very good though

Can’t deny the clones are good but if I’d spent the money I have over the years on clones and replacing them I could have had a couple of authentics for the price

Why are billet boxes (apparently) so special. To me, they're expensive, even the clones, aren't some of the pod systems just as good? Even the price of billet box and billet box style spare parts are eye watering.

Any suggestions where I can get panels like this (and a matching drip tip) for the SXK Rev 4 apes? Do panels made for the authentic BB fit the SXK?

Attachments

• DAD63A72-FB81-42C3-9F18-660B1123427C.jpeg
    DAD63A72-FB81-42C3-9F18-660B1123427C.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 89
Provided it's a recent SXK.... Then you can fit panels with no probs, only "early" ones suffered magnet polarity issues.

I’ve just picked up a Limelight Arch (a pal of a pal is selling a load of vape gear and it was a bargain).

I’m just about to set it up and put my haku zeta in it. The immediate issue I’ve spotted is the leak potential but I think if I fill it with the afc turned off and then turn it upside down it’ll avoid the air pressure pushing the juice out. Anyway, other than that has anyone got a limelight arch? Any advice re set up, builds etc? I’m looking forward to trying a bridge outside of the BB to see how the flavour compares.

Back
Top Bottom