What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Correct as above. I've bought the 70 and the dna and they came with all the same bits Inc rba. Personally I'd get the dna for 20 quid more and I think the discount codes work to (MAP) ,the 70w chip is rubbish compared mate

Correct as above. I've bought the 70 and the dna and they came with all the same bits Inc rba. Personally I'd get the dna for 20 quid more and I think the discount codes work to (MAP) ,the 70w chip is rubbish compared mate

Leaning towards the DNA but reading the thread most seem to be pretty happy with the 70?

70 watt version is fine in wattage mode. I suspect not as good in TC but can't really comment as I don't use it

Leaning towards the DNA but reading the thread most seem to be pretty happy with the 70?

There's nothing wrong with it as such but the bb was designed to use a dna, and I feel it hits better and also the batteries seem to last longer, that said I had issues (leak related ) from day 1 so the 70 watt board was goosed, I just find for very little more you can have the dna

70 watt version is fine in wattage mode. I suspect not as good in TC but can't really comment as I don't use it

Never bothered with TC so VW is my usual. Still think i'll pop for the DNA.

Whats bobas bounty like?
Sorry for the late reply
Its a sweet tobacco liquid, but quite a complex flavour imho.
Often copied but never perfected.
It was discontinued for quite a while due to flavouring issues, but I'm happy to have it back as it's my favourite liquid and I rarely vape anything else now.
I bought bottles from the states, but more recently picked up a 0mg bottle from evaps.fr with a flavour bump and added my own nic

if you look at it its porb leaking from round were the coil sits and there isnt a rubber seal where the glass hits the tank

where is the spit back ect gona go
for under 30 quid im tempted but will wait to see if it can be fixed

Back
Top Bottom