What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Ordered the same cover from Fasttech a few days back.

On the vapeshell, I got it a few days back, and I must agree, this one is far superior to the exocet in every possible way. I have the 2.5mm insert in there and it vapes like a dream.

Had this a week with the exocet
Amazing quality

Attachments

• 20180621_105130.jpg
    20180621_105130.jpg
    957.3 KB · Views: 256
20180625_113938.jpg

Loving this combination during the hot weather. 6mg Bowden's Mate (shame it's the UK version...), 0.5ohm EUC Ceramic Coil on the MF bridge. Working a bloody treat at only 26 watts!

Question time...

Anyone have a link to a nice ultem, stabwood or delrin whistle tip? Don't want to wait for 9 months and spend £30 for a Hellfire one and the Odis one's I can find all seem to be sold out. Any other's I'm missing?

Cheers all :)

Last edited:
I'm looking at the $75 sxk billet box on fasttech. The more expensive DNA version states that it comes with the kanger RBA but the 70W version looks like it only comes with the adapters and not the RBA itself. Does anyone know if this is the case? I actually have a couple of Subtank Mini RBA's but one video I watched indicated that the RBA that comes with the billet box is different from a stock one. Does anyone know if you can use a stock one from a Subtank Mini?

In the details below it does say there's a pre-installed coil but if someone could verify it I'd appreciate it.
  • 1-70 watts maximum output
  • Temperature control range: 200-600'F
  • Resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
  • AIO structure with pre-installed RBA coil
  • Ergonomic design, comfortable to use
  • Comes with a Kanger coil adapter and an Aspire adapter
  • Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

Last edited:
I'm looking at the $75 sxk billet box on fasttech. The more expensive DNA version states that it comes with the kanger RBA but the 70W version looks like it only comes with the adapters and not the RBA itself. Does anyone know if this is the case? I actually have a couple of Subtank Mini RBA's but one video I watched indicated that the RBA that comes with the billet box is different from a stock one. Does anyone know if you can use a stock one from a Subtank Mini?

In the details below it does say there's a pre-installed coil but if someone could verify it I'd appreciate it.
  • 1-70 watts maximum output
  • Temperature control range: 200-600'F
  • Resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
  • AIO structure with pre-installed RBA coil
  • Ergonomic design, comfortable to use
  • Comes with a Kanger coil adapter and an Aspire adapter
  • Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

Got the SXK 70 watt BB ages ago. It came with all the same stuff that the DNA version came with.
Get an SXK Vapeshell for it. It's brilliant and the only bridge I use in it now

Back
Top Bottom