What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The all things BilletBox thread

Also odd as the map code works on the sxk but not the yftk
MAP seems to work on almost all SXK products at FT, but - as you say - not on YTFK. They're the only clone producer I've found there that does have MAP on their products...having said that, the reduction using MAP on the BB with USB is so small that it will probably be better to wait for the next 10% discount code before buying [emoji4]

MAP seems to work on almost all SXK products at FT, but - as you say - not on YTFK. They're the only clone producer I've found there that does have MAP on their products...having said that, the reduction using MAP on the BB with USB is so small that it will probably be better to wait for the next 10% discount code before buying [emoji4]
Yes it is odd, they obviously have buying power with sxk, as said these yftk ones are 100 percent the same, nothing in comparison bar they come in a hard travel case, which is nice. I had the last bh weekend code. But 100 dollars for a dna with the USB is a steal if you like the colours

Maybe sxk had a load of cases with the 60 w stamps to use up, so repainted and sold under the yftk guise before releasing the USB ones? Just a thought as they are identical in every way

Just got my first ever BB, 60W SXK Dna and using it with the exocet bridge has kind of made me question all the other stuff I have bought over the last two years. Its just excellent.

Being In Asia, we dont really have much options for panels, switches and other stuff, but sso far I have already ordered an extra tank and the Vapeshell bridge. I am still to get my hands on the condensation plug though

Just got my first ever BB, 60W SXK Dna and using it with the exocet bridge has kind of made me question all the other stuff I have bought over the last two years. Its just excellent.

Being In Asia, we dont really have much options for panels, switches and other stuff, but sso far I have already ordered an extra tank and the Vapeshell bridge. I am still to get my hands on the condensation plug though

Vapeshell is excellent for all styles of vaping. There are quite a few airflow inserts available now. Make sure you look for a suitable option for how you vape. Anyway, I think you'll love it

Vapeshell is excellent for all styles of vaping. There are quite a few airflow inserts available now. Make sure you look for a suitable option for how you vape. Anyway, I think you'll love it

I have one Coming this week, hope it's good, currently using the exo

I have one Coming this week, hope it's good, currently using the exo

Its an easy build and there's more space, than any other bridge, on the deck if you want to try bigger coils. The airflow inserts work really well, so you customize your vape. I haven't wanted to use the exo or insider since I got the Vapeshell.

Its an easy build and there's more space, than any other bridge, on the deck if you want to try bigger coils. The airflow inserts work really well, so you customize your vape. I haven't wanted to use the exo or insider since I got the Vapeshell.

Looking forward to its arrival, got a few spare tanks for good measure to (all clones of course haha)

Let us know how you get on.
So first try on the vapeshell, 0.5 ohm ni80 and bushy cotton at around 15 Watts, just touching the Wells and no sticking out cotton , so far so good, way better than the exo no matter what I did I was having dry hits on that after a day or 2 (I'm not a daily wicker tbh)

Back
Top Bottom