What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

So been following this for a while deciding on getting a billet box for a while, but the no usb had me stall, just seen these new SXK versions coming out now with USB so might take the plunge.
And also pick up a few rbas too , insider/ exoset / vape shell ,
These have the usb on the back now dna 60 versions,
So hopefully can just hook up an drop in my saved presettings from other dna,s , with messing
Nice, where did you see these wonder if they will be expensive, I'd imagine so

Nice, they are pushing the boundaries surprised bb havent done this themselves tbh. Although as a company they are very odd

Hi ladies and gents. Anyone have any spare condensation plugs they're willing to part with?! Happy to pay over-the-odds, but groups on FB trying to get $20 + shipping for them these days which seems...extreme!

Just took delivery of the yftk dna 60, I'd bet they are just re branded sxk, everything is the same including the accessories it comes with. Not bad for 70 quid delivered

The SXK DNA60s with USB have hit FastTech; $101.47 (currently about £78.60 using PayPal) with MAP.

The SXK DNA60s with USB have hit FastTech; $101.47 (currently about £78.60 using PayPal) with MAP.

Yeah they appeared after my order, I only paid 89 dollars for the dna but without the USB, I also wanted silver and they only have black, weird blue and tmnt green, not interested in escribe, but a good new choice now if your willing to wait a few weeks for a pre order

Back
Top Bottom