What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Anyone have any suggestions for Rev.4 leather cases? I know a few people looking for them but i only know of "The Treasury Collection" ones on Etsy, which are £70 and US based so have to pay £10 shipping plus import taxes. Adds up...

Any other options out there?

Anyone have any suggestions for Rev.4 leather cases? I know a few people looking for them but i only know of "The Treasury Collection" ones on Etsy, which are £70 and US based so have to pay £10 shipping plus import taxes. Adds up...

Any other options out there?
Stu @vapesmarter might be up for making one for you [emoji106]

Has anyone tried the YFTK ones so far. Itching to buy one, but there is not a single review so far.

Has anyone tried the YFTK ones so far. Itching to buy one, but there is not a single review so far.
I'm curious too. I have a strong suspicion they are SXK. I don't think YFTK are actually a manufacturer

DB45A432-9E46-4F2E-8FF0-1A3B139533AF.jpeg
Spot on, not too sure of the orange colour but build quality appears as good as the SSX ones

Then the questions remains as to why they would sell the DNA version a lot cheaper than the SXK DNA version. You may be right guys, but I am a bit confused.

I have a silver yftk one inbound after my sxk died after 2 weeks, ft have refunded half the cost, I have a dna 40 board to fit but can't find anyone to help with it

So been following this for a while deciding on getting a billet box for a while, but the no usb had me stall, just seen these new SXK versions coming out now with USB so might take the plunge.
And also pick up a few rbas too , insider/ exoset / vape shell ,
These have the usb on the back now dna 60 versions,
So hopefully can just hook up an drop in my saved presettings from other dna,s , with messing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180602-122025.jpg
    Screenshot_20180602-122025.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 211
Back
Top Bottom