Vape Superstore
What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Innokin
Got a SKX Billet box 70w on the way with a few bridges to try out. Looking for replacement buttons online anywhere in Europe? Or any other accesories

Just got the sxk bb 70w of Ft, also got the exo clone, no problems with wicking and leaking etc, just a few observations I'm hoping to Clarify... Firstly the battery side panel, the fit isn't great and is made worse using a ribbon it rocks corner to corner, any advice on making this better ?
Secondly the biggest issue, it seems to not fire every time, then sometimes when I think it hasn't it will fire after a second or 2 whilst sucking, if I hold the mod without inhaling it fires everytime, just seems a delay sometimes and other times doesn't fire at all Whilst inhaling, the button doesn't have a solid click either, it feels like a muted click, unsure if it's me, the mod, or its normal ?, have a kanthal 26g coil at 1. 25 ohms in there, many thanks in advance

My ribbon wont go in with the battery it makes it far too tight , But ive found if you take the cover off and put your finger on the tank and tap the bb on your other hand the Battery drops out no problem , Better than trying tto force one end of the battery out

AcmeFog
My ribbon wont go in with the battery it makes it far too tight , But ive found if you take the cover off and put your finger on the tank and tap the bb on your other hand the Battery drops out no problem , Better than trying tto force one end of the battery out
Best solution get rid of the ribbon.... remove the two screws form the negative connection it will then slide out ...you can now give it a squeeze to make battery changing easy
20180516_201208.jpg

Elux
Vape Green
Haven't seen any reviews yet, just got 70w version and it's spot on, made by sxk. Anyone tried the vapeshell?

Haven't seen any reviews yet, just got 70w version and it's spot on, made by sxk. Anyone tried the vapeshell?
Not yet, it's in the cart ready for purchase, I went with the exocet to start and it's real easy to use

Royal Flush Vape
Mine came through a couple of weeks ago. Far to airy for me though hoping they will bring out a 1.2 or 1.3 mtl reducer #wishfulthinking

Back
Top Bottom