What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Just got the sxk bb 70w of Ft, also got the exo clone, no problems with wicking and leaking etc, just a few observations I'm hoping to Clarify... Firstly the battery side panel, the fit isn't great and is made worse using a ribbon it rocks corner to corner, any advice on making this better ?
Secondly the biggest issue, it seems to not fire every time, then sometimes when I think it hasn't it will fire after a second or 2 whilst sucking, if I hold the mod without inhaling it fires everytime, just seems a delay sometimes and other times doesn't fire at all Whilst inhaling, the button doesn't have a solid click either, it feels like a muted click, unsure if it's me, the mod, or its normal ?, have a kanthal 26g coil at 1. 25 ohms in there, many thanks in advance

Think I've figured out the button just needs a firm press, not sure if there all like this ? Or I have a faulty button, I'm used to clicky mods but this does need a solid firm push

Thanks for the heads up, I've never heard of the yftk ones ? I'm assuming they are new

Yes, this one is new. YFTK are another Chinese cloner and usually produce good quality repros like SXK do.

Yes, this one is new. YFTK are another Chinese cloner and usually produce good quality repros like SXK do.
Very interesting, I've added one to the watchbox and will probaly get one once there released, I'm not into this preorder malarkey haha

Very interesting, I've added one to the watchbox and will probaly get one once there released, I'm not into this preorder malarkey haha

Yep, I've learnt that preorder can be a bit of a minefield. Sometimes they keep pushing the date back.

Think I've figured out the button just needs a firm press, not sure if there all like this ? Or I have a faulty button, I'm used to clicky mods but this does need a solid firm push

Think I would describe the button press as a bit spongy, if that makes any sense

Back
Top Bottom