What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

I'm experiencing gurgling with SXK exocet. No leaking though. 2.5mm 28awg 6turns 12watts. Tried with both cotton and rayon. Wick it with the juice slot facing the coil hole and also at an approx 45degree away from coil hole.

The above was tried on 4 SXK Boro and 2 SXK exocet. Probably got a lemon exocet [emoji23]. Bought all those from Naturevape.

Any advice?

I'm experiencing gurgling with SXK exocet. No leaking though. 2.5mm 28awg 6turns 12watts. Tried with both cotton and rayon. Wick it with the juice slot facing the coil hole and also at an approx 45degree away from coil hole.

Any advice?
I don't get any gurgling with mine ...just try to make sure there is no gaps round the ends of the cotton... even if you have a very small gap it will flood

I don't get any gurgling with mine ...just try to make sure there is no gaps round the ends of the cotton... even if you have a very small gap it will flood
Don't think there's any gap. I've practically stuff rayon in the slot. Even make a pancake shape of the excess Wick outside the barrel.

I have my wick coming out just enough to touch the sides of the tank ....never have any problems

Nice to know. Probably will try again. Rebuilding a BB is no fun I'm hoping to make exocet work as rebuilding the the kanger RBA require STM base.

a question guys,I have SXK versions with dna60 and sxk70 chip and running them in TC mode with 316l wire,on DNA it works solid but I need to lower temp in compare with my normal vape on other dna mods,but on sxk 70 chip even on 270C I cant get that nice worm vape I used to,tried to play with that TCR settings but whatever I set up it's the same.What's your experience with SS wire on SXK chip?

Back
Top Bottom