5. Pittard9 - black
6. Kabuki.m0n0 - green
7. Kabuki.m0n0 - white
8. cindy99 - blue, green or white
9. junglist - black
10. Rob - Black
11. Sputs40- Black
12 .

Sorry @sputs40, but the group buy is now closed and the Plugs have been ordered. There might be another one in the future, so keep an eye out mate.

My fault, I should have closed it off as soon as the tenth plug had been reserved.

It's ok, I've had another message asking to be added, so I might do another at the end of the month if there is enough interest.
I got one from paulw but I have a mate that wanted one ...I keep my eyes open for a new list

Cheers for the interest all. I'm not in the group yet, but it's probably down to time difference in the US

I've also run it past @junglist as the forum king. I would have PM'd Toby as well but he's busy sending the hamsters down the mine.....

So presuming this goes ahead, (which I think it will without any issues) I'll start a list. I'm going to order 10 and as far as I know, there is a wide colour choice, but to make it a bit easier, let's stick to normal colours shall we? I personally want a couple so there will be 8 up for grabs...

@kabuki.m0n0 no problem matey if you are paying postage costs. By the looks of it, it will fit into a small envelope so will be pennies on top.

We'll sort out finer details later in a group chat thing, but for now....

1. Daz_app - black
2. Daz_app - white
3. Instantlady
4. Cindy99
5. Pittard9 - black
6. Kabuki.m0n0
7. Kabuki.m0n0

Colour choices ladies and gents?
Ah bugger. Finally got the hamsters working and missed the buy :/

Okey dokey, you've all twisted me arm...

I'll start it off with 10 spaces, and leave it for a few days to fill up. If there is enough interest, I'll order 20. Probably best to start a new thread....

Back
Top Bottom