What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Coffee run with the missus and my always with me setup. Definitely an endgame setup:

View attachment 134518:

SXK BB 70W (Dober Color)
- Jmk Tips BB screw in drip tip (naval brass)
- Nolli tips BB button (Dober)
- Custom Painted Doors (now weathered nicely)

- Mod Factory BBB bridge for Vaporesso EUC coils

- Vaporesso EUC Clapton coils (0.4ohms)

- ICE-BRG Vapory Sweet Lychee 3mg (my all day vape)

Endgame setup, you think this system had enough to last? Genuinely interested

The ohms on mine jumps about a bit ...given the 510 a good clean but it's still the same ....using Nautilus 0.7 coils it's reading 0.74 to 0.78
My Nautilus .7 read at .81 it's common with Nautilus coils to read high because they have nickel leads on the coil.

Anyone ever had any issues fitting Chuffstuff condensation plugs? Got a few of them in, using an authentic BB Rev4 with an SXK boro, but they don't seem to fit. I can eventually get them in but this results in the coil being too high to connect to the positive connection or the door wont fit. It's actually miles away from fitting. Brought 3 and they are all the same (one of them is actually too wide and too high. Zero consistency between the 3).

zYICe2Yl.jpg

One bonus from my recent deliveries is the Atmistique Bozo threaded drip tip. It's amazing. Perfect size, looks great, and I don't have to carry a small coin everywhere with me :D

Last edited:
I just wrap a bit of muji cotton round the bottom of the air hole under the tank ....don't get any condensation on the door at all and none behind the tank
e2b191ee02d4aadb0f0d3d00a437df20.jpg

I got the chuff stuff one, found it a tad tight ( even when trimmed with a stanley blade) and a pain to remove...so I used it as a template and cut a vape band thingy to shape...pops in and out no bother.
bbb.jpg

Does anyone already had a closer look to these new coil options?

- Odis Collection Flow Ti
- Bastard

I could get the Bastard but not sure if it meet my requirements. I'm on MTL and sounds like the Bastard need some higher wattage to perform well.

I've just got the sxk exocet yesterday and enjoying it ,,,you can close the air flow and get a good MTL vape IMO and I normally vape a Kayfun @maxblue

Does anyone already had a closer look to these new coil options?

- Odis Collection Flow Ti
- Bastard

I could get the Bastard but not sure if it meet my requirements. I'm on MTL and sounds like the Bastard need some higher wattage to perform well.
If you want MTL, the Exocet with KF5 reducer is about the best option.

...or the In'ax Carto - I got one this morning. Probably the best vape I've ever had, and I haven't even started tweaking yet

Back
Top Bottom