What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Never heard of them tbh
Why go through someone you've never heard of before when there are plenty of well known places ?

Yea i know my fault on that part..i ordered from the company because i thought that i could trust the guy since ive ordered a few items off him previously when he was still working in vapesourcing

For the reason that many people having issues with condensate, I noticed something that maybe could help:

With the Exocet in comparsion to the Kanger RBA I have way less condensate (nearly nothing) behind the boro. The reason could be that the Excocet only has two holes for air intake and the Knager RBA has four. While mountig the boro I'm adjusting the air holes of the Exocet in direction of the air holes of the BB. So air going straight trough. With the four holes of the Kanger RBA there is allways one in direction to the backside of the BB where the vape will condensate immediately and collects behind the boro.

Finally got my sxk bb dna 60 delivered today! Only gripe is that the screen is facing the wrong way [emoji19]..i wish there is a way to turn the screen the other way around..other than that everything else is perfect
IMG_7963.JPG
IMG_7964.JPG
IMG_7965.JPG

Just a thumbs up the jmk hybrid tip fits the sxk bronze 60. [emoji106]View attachment 131676
Can you take a picture of your exo inside your boro with the tip tightened down ? Reason being is because both my dober, and black units create a gap under the exo base when I tightened the locking nut in , not over torquing it either. It doesn't hinder performance nor create any leaks, but im curious if an integral tip like the jmk eliminates that.
IMG_20170621_122523.jpg

Can you take a picture of your exo inside your boro with the tip tightened down ? Reason being is because both my dober, and black units create a gap under the exo base when I tightened the locking nut in , not over torquing it either. It doesn't hinder performance nor create any leaks, but im curious if an integral tip like the jmk eliminates that. View attachment 131678

Try pushing the whole off the boro a little up. That fixes it for me...

Can you take a picture of your exo inside your boro with the tip tightened down ? Reason being is because both my dober, and black units create a gap under the exo base when I tightened the locking nut in , not over torquing it either. It doesn't hinder performance nor create any leaks, but im curious if an integral tip like the jmk eliminates that. View attachment 131678

No issues with mine with the normal 510 and the jmk really tight.
IMG_4499.JPG
IMG_4500.JPG

Ok but your exo doesn't look right in there dose it leak.
No, not a drop. I mean I have the normal billet sweat but no leaking. On either of them. I can't figure out why it happens either, I can press the exo down all the way flush with the boro, but when I tightened in the locking nut it forces that to happen lol. I can't complain much, it functions perfectly lol, just bugging my ocd

Back
Top Bottom