What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Received my bb from AliExpress £55 and took 7 days to turn up. Well happy with it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1496943392513.jpg
    FB_IMG_1496943392513.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 140
  • FB_IMG_1497004715211.jpg
    FB_IMG_1497004715211.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 147
Does anybody know which color is the one SXK will release with the next BB? I think it could be the red one. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone here have ever ordered from serisvape before? Theyre based in china..ive ordered a sxk billet box dna 60 from them..ive ordered from the 5th of june, the person im in contact with (Ivan --> he used to work in vapesourcing and ive ordered a few items from him previously)said that the item have been shipped on the 15th but i am a bit annoyed ive asked him for the tracking number 4 times already on different days but he keeps making reasons and not providing me with the dhl tracking number..i might just be paranoid, but wanted to check with u guys anyway whether anyone have ordered through serisvape?

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone here have ever ordered from serisvape before? Theyre based in china..ive ordered a sxk billet box dna 60 from them..ive ordered from the 5th of june, the person im in contact with (Ivan --> he used to work in vapesourcing and ive ordered a few items from him previously)said that the item have been shipped on the 15th but i am a bit annoyed ive asked him for the tracking number 4 times already on different days but he keeps making reasons and not providing me with the dhl tracking number..i might just be paranoid, but wanted to check with u guys anyway whether anyone have ordered through serisvape?

Never heard of them tbh
Why go through someone you've never heard of before when there are plenty of well known places ?

Back
Top Bottom