What's new

Sxk Vapesnail issue

guy

Postman
When I screw the base into the 510 connector to dry fire my coil the ohms are jumping around like mad. I've checked everything is tightened down. Any ideas guys?

When I screw the base into the 510 connector to dry fire my coil the ohms are jumping around like mad. I've checked everything is tightened down. Any ideas guys?

one thing is the insulator white or black i had a white insulator with mine and it done the same thing so complained and got another adaptor sent out which had a black insulator on it and it worked alot better and if you play around with it so the dryburn connector doesnt touch the rta base and its only the insulator that touch's the base

one thing is the insulator white or black i had a white insulator with mine and it done the same thing so complained and got another adaptor sent out which had a black insulator on it and it worked alot better and if you play around with it so the dryburn connector doesnt touch the rta base and its only the insulator that touch's the base

Black insulator and I do think the connector is touching the bottom of the deck when screwed on. Didn't think of that. Will play around and see if I can sort it. Thanks mate

I think they issue may be higher up in the actual deck somewhere. Managed to get it reading correctly on the 510 adapter. Then it started reading 0.04 again in the billet box. Having a really frustrating time with this

I think they issue may be higher up in the actual deck somewhere. Managed to get it reading correctly on the 510 adapter. Then it started reading 0.04 again in the billet box. Having a really frustrating time with this

Never had that when i got it working properly. Still have the snail but no bb so cant check if its the same with mine

Make sure your coil ends are tucked tightly and not sticking out from the other side of the screws. Had a similar issue when I rebuilt my vapesnail yesterday, and a coil end was making contact with the top of the deck when I put it all together.

Apologies for cross posting. I did something stupid. Noticing a smell and taste of machine oil, I washed my Snail with dish soap. Now for the life of me I can’t wash it off. I tried soaking it overnight in coke (which worked for me with other atties before) but it’s still there. Seems it’s mainly the plastic tank that caught it. Can anybody help me with this?

Back
Top Bottom