What's new

SXK Ultem BB?

I hate Ultem I really do. The ONLY use for it is as a replacement Tank for RTAs RDTAs when one uses Tank Cracker Liquids. Obviously we all have different tastes etc, but I can't get even slightly excited when I see it being used for BBs, Panels, Buttons and Drip Tips. To the extent that if anything Ultem arrives i a bundle of gear, it's always the first thing that gets moved on. :16::D

When I saw a Team Noct that people were raving about all I did was shudder. But different folks, different strokes I guess.:doh:

I wouldn't mind the lighter frame, but not the panels. Certainly wouldn't pay anywhere near that price for it

I hate Ultem I really do. The ONLY use for it is as a replacement Tank for RTAs RDTAs when one uses Tank Cracker Liquids. Obviously we all have different tastes etc, but I can't get even slightly excited when I see it being used for BBs, Panels, Buttons and Drip Tips. To the extent that if anything Ultem arrives i a bundle of gear, it's always the first thing that gets moved on. :16::D

When I saw a Team Noct that people were raving about all I did was shudder. But different folks, different strokes I guess.:doh:

Is the team Noct Billet ultem as well?

I like the body but not the panels. I’m not the greatest ultem fan as it is but it doesn’t look too bad.
However that price tag and what state would it be in if you dropped it?

What happens when you drop it?
I like ultem mods and ultem accessories, tho I can understand why the piss looking colour puts people off, it’s pretty robust stuff, some rda’s use ultem as the insulator, would take being dropped I’m sure, not that you would want to be dropping a £300 mod...

Team Nocturnal have made them before now Not to be confused with the Beauty we have in the Fundraiser

To be honest, I do quite like the ultem Boro's, but they do spend most of their time out of sight.
So what is the point really.

Last edited:
To be honest, I do quite like the ultem Boro's, but they do spend most of their time out of sight.
So what is the point really.
Just like underpants :p:p
But if you use clear or resin panels then the clear/ultem boro’s are a nice thing...

Back
Top Bottom