What's new

SXK Ultem BB?

FEED

Initiate
Have you guy's seen this yet?

fullsizeoutput_14ca.jpeg

https://www.naturevape.co.uk/device...ox-v4-style-dna60-device-with-usb-port-by-sxk

While I like the idea of a much lighter Billet Box it's a bit costly for an SXK :(

I wouldn't either guess that makes 3 of us if we count Discomatt :p
I’m sure we can...
struggling to understand how they can justify that kinda price tag for it just coz it’s ultem, I know ultem versions of stuff tend to be abit more expensive than the regular versions, but more than double the price, it’s abit ridiculous...

Well it’s certainly cheaper than the team noct version at around $1000 but for £300 you’d be better of getting an authentic billet imo.

I saw it and thought it was a misprint, seems not though.
I couldn't justify spending that on a clone which has the potential to leak and wreck a board.

What is it with ultem...?

I saw it and thought it was a misprint, seems not though.
I couldn't justify spending that on a clone which has the potential to leak and wreck a board.

What is it with ultem...?

I don't really see the appeal of ultem myself, looks abit like frozen piss to me.

£300 is crazy! Can get 3 SXK 60s for that or an original with some change.

First I have seen of it, I like it but certainly wouldn’t pay that price for it...
I like the body but not the panels. I’m not the greatest ultem fan as it is but it doesn’t look too bad.
However that price tag and what state would it be in if you dropped it?
I don't really see the appeal of ultem myself, looks abit like frozen piss to me.

£300 is crazy! Can get 3 SXK 60s for that or an original with some change.
What happens when you drop it?

I like the body but not the panels. I’m not the greatest ultem fan as it is but it doesn’t look too bad.
However that price tag and what state would it be in if you dropped it?

What happens when you drop it?

Exactly.
At least if you drop an original, you can send it to @TartanSpartan 's mate for a re-coat.
(I say original because they don't do clones, there's always the Humbrol range for them)...:D

@Chris K frozen piss, that made me laugh, pretty accurate description though...:18:

Back
Top Bottom