What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Insider mtl bridge

That's exactly my logic. I have 5 or 6 Exocets, one of which is Authentic. 3 sets of KF reducers. I tend to use the different sizes for different use cases. I'm pretty commited to the BB/Exocet combination though - keep thinking of retiring everything else - get too lazy to rebuild
Don't get rid of anything. The way the ban everything brigade is gathering momentum, you may be glad you have a stash of old gear when it becomes impossible to buy anything vaping related.

Still makes me smile. :) All this chat about reducers! One sheet of 200 grade Mesh has lasted me forever, even back in the days of Carol's Rose 3 addiction.
Make your own reducers! You can fine tune even more than with premade ones.
Also makes me smirk when mention of MTL comes up, which it invariably does............ Remember back in the day when we just used what was supplied?
I'm NOT decrying the trend for MTL, just making the observation. :2thumbsup:

Oh and DO remember..... IF you intend starting making your own Mesh reducers......... Torch the Mesh FIRST, it will save you a world of pain later, I promise!!

Back
Top Bottom