What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Insider mtl bridge

In two minds as to whether a £78 attie is £60 better than a clone. Getting one would at least get me the replacement posts & access to the PEI body, which does look good & apparently controls heat build up better.

Didn't know about the PEI body. Wonder if that will get cloned too

Didn't know about the PEI body. Wonder if that will get cloned too
haku capset.jpg haku inserts.jpg haku.jpg
Borrowed from the group ;)

Looks good. Would definitely go for a MTL kit
No good for me, I like to suck through a drain pipe not a straw :D.
Seems MTLers wanted to get an even tighter draw. I've heard sucking your cheeks in makes you look slimmer :rotflmao:

No good for me, I like to suck through a drain pipe not a straw :D.
Seems MTLers wanted to get an even tighter draw. I've heard sucking your cheeks in makes you look slimmer :rotflmao:

Contrary to that, apparently this is how you make your face look slimmer

Facial-Exercises-Laugh-Lines-MYSA.gif

Aye I’ve considered that before @Tootlevape but I don’t like the idea of spending £8 on a tiny small bit of metal. It seems a bit excessive.
It seems like it but these restrictors work in quite a few tanks: kf v5, rose v3, Exocet and probably other I don't know about. I find them very useful. Once you are at CdV consider buying some orings and Xs pin if you use kf lite. Also kf lite's orings set has teflon screws which can used kf v3.

I see your point @zouzounaki when the exocet costs £10 from FT but I got them anyway as £18 all in ain't bad for a good rba.
That's exactly my logic. I have 5 or 6 Exocets, one of which is Authentic. 3 sets of KF reducers. I tend to use the different sizes for different use cases. I'm pretty commited to the BB/Exocet combination though - keep thinking of retiring everything else - get too lazy to rebuild

Back
Top Bottom