What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Insider mtl bridge

I do think I would prefer the exocet to the vapeshell if it came with airflow reducers, though. Which made me think I should pick up this other new one that’s out. But I think I probably won’t.

What you mean the Xeta? Have a clone on the way. Have heard good things

Ate, that’s the one @rew . The exocet has the potential to be excellent, it’s just too loose for me and the mesh restrictor sometimes works great but is a bit inconsistent.

Ate, that’s the one @rew . The exocet has the potential to be excellent, it’s just too loose for me and the mesh restrictor sometimes works great but is a bit inconsistent.

Have a look through the Haku Xeta thread. A few people have got originals. Clones haven't landed yet, but onthe way.

Creme de Vape have the Kayfun 5 air restriction kit which fits the exocet.

Aye I’ve considered that before @Tootlevape but I don’t like the idea of spending £8 on a tiny small bit of metal. It seems a bit excessive.

Hope you manage to bag one
In two minds as to whether a £78 attie is £60 better than a clone. Getting one would at least get me the replacement posts & access to the PEI body, which does look good & apparently controls heat build up better.

Back
Top Bottom