What's new

SXK ETU PnP & Vaporesso GTX Coil Bridge

Hey man, did you ever get a condensation plug working with the sxk pnp bridge/tank? I love it, but it leaks like crazy since it doesnt stay sealed/closed.

Not sure if these are worth making to sell, I got the print time down to 23 minutes each at best quality (any lower the tolerances suffer) which is faster than the normal Condensation plugs as they are less complex.

Plastic cost is a whopping 1.5 pence, postage is low (price of a 1st Class Stamp).

Do I vary the channel sizes to make a set of 4?

View attachment 240670

Hey, part time lurker here.. finally made a account just ask you if you would consider selling me one of these? This is the exact thing I've been looking for.. I understand it doesn't cost much to make but I promise you I can make it worth your time and effort. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you. Very nice work by the way. I wish I had a 3d printer ughh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, did you ever get a condensation plug working with the sxk pnp bridge/tank? I love it, but it leaks like crazy since it doesnt stay sealed/closed.

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing ha. I'm desperately trying to reduce the airflow for my coils. I have both the sxk bridges for smok and pnp coils. Right now im stuffing cotton underneath the boro. Its definitely not ideal. Bummer. I might try the standard ones they sell on fasttech and 3f it looks like I may have to do some cutting and such to make it fit.

Not sure if these are worth making to sell, I got the print time down to 23 minutes each at best quality (any lower the tolerances suffer) which is faster than the normal Condensation plugs as they are less complex.

Plastic cost is a whopping 1.5 pence, postage is low (price of a 1st Class Stamp).

Do I vary the channel sizes to make a set of 4?

View attachment 240670

Hey, I know this is a really old post at this point but just wondering if you're able to make me some of these for MTL/DTL? Of course I'll pay for the time/effort. Cheers

Scrooge hasn't logged on for over a year so don't expect a reply any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom