What's new

SXK Delro DNA - anyone got one yet?

I’m considering getting one of these - finding a genuine one available seems near impossible and/or prohibitively expensive. For those who got one, how are you finding it in terms of build quality, battery life, compatibility with your boros?

Pro-Vapes are seeking the DNA version for £95 and the ultem version for a bit more, but before I take the punt be interested to know if anyone still uses theirs or if everyone has gone back to the BB/Boxx etc

I had an authentic and the battery life made me go straight back to my BB so I can’t imagine the clone is better tbh

I had an authentic and the battery life made me go straight back to my BB so I can’t imagine the clone is better tbh

Thanks Tartan. It’s the internal battery that’s causing the hesitation. Your authentic would be worth a few quid now, they are going for crazy money.

Thanks Tartan. It’s the internal battery that’s causing the hesitation. Your authentic would be worth a few quid now, they are going for crazy money.

It went for a lot back then too ! I would get maybe half a day on the battery if lucky
At least with my BB I can swap batteries out all day

It went for a lot back then too ! I would get maybe half a day on the battery if lucky
At least with my BB I can swap batteries out all day

I don’t take the Billet Box out and about, in case I drop it/lose it, so was thinking of the jarg Delro as an out and about device but sounds like the Boxx is the better option as I don’t fancy having to find a plug and carry a charger. Cheers pal

I don’t take the Billet Box out and about, in case I drop it/lose it, so was thinking of the jarg Delro as an out and about device but sounds like the Boxx is the better option as I don’t fancy having to find a plug and carry a charger. Cheers pal

Not a problem, just get a desce pouch for your BB problem solved

There is a new AIO device coming out soon from Cthulhu mod. Smaller and lighter than the BB, takes 18650, will be VW and have a screen etc. Will be compatible with all bridges I believe.

There is a new AIO device coming out soon from Cthulhu mod. Smaller and lighter than the BB, takes 18650, will be VW and have a screen etc. Will be compatible with all bridges I believe.

Cheers Rew. Did not know that. Sounds good

If you're a BB fan the SXK DNA60 version is similarly priced as the Boxx (until the new product price premium is no longer relevant and the retail price levels off). If you're looking for a work/beater device the 70W Sevo chipped SXK Billet could be worth considering as its pretty cheap.

If you're a BB fan the SXK DNA60 version is similarly priced as the Boxx (until the new product price premium is no longer relevant and the retail price levels off). If you're looking for a work/beater device the 70W Sevo chipped SXK Billet could be worth considering as its pretty cheap.

Aye thanks buddy. I’ve got the SXK DNA 60 BB. Managed to flood the chip!

Back
Top Bottom