What's new

SXK Delro DNA - anyone got one yet?

A grand is just mental!! I have a few mods in the >£300 range but £1000 is just ridiculous. I understand that they may be an investment as you could make loads more selling them than you paid for them but at that price I'd be reluctant to use it in case it got damaged. My "expensive" mods are used almost daily, I bought them because they fit with my vaping style and the looks that I like in a mod. But again, a grand for a mod? Fuck that!!!

A grand is just mental!! I have a few mods in the >£300 range but £1000 is just ridiculous. I understand that they may be an investment as you could make loads more selling them than you paid for them but at that price I'd be reluctant to use it in case it got damaged. My "expensive" mods are used almost daily, I bought them because they fit with my vaping style and the looks that I like in a mod. But again, a grand for a mod? Fuck that!!!
You are right mate. I have a soft touch for Art & Mods stuff, also Hellfire, but no way a grand!!

Just seen a real delro for sale on a fb fs page the guy wants £550 basicly wat he paid for it suppose its better than a £1000 lol

The sxk has a larger capacity lipo.

Its all good so far, battery is lasting me easily a full day vaoing at 25w on a 0.7 coil.

It is made of aluminium though, its not the lightest.

The sxk has a larger capacity lipo.

Its all good so far, battery is lasting me easily a full day vaoing at 25w on a 0.7 coil.

It is made of aluminium though, its not the lightest.

What is the weight out of interest?

Whoa...i dig...more info pleez....replaceable drip tip? Replaceable bridges?

Grrrr...im lazy...link?

(That looks good, i might want)

Back
Top Bottom