What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Customisation Options

Here is what I mean Bantam 510 on the right, regular SXK Billet Box 510 on the left.

WDRyC8u.jpg

b1DFlwp.jpg

how are you finding the Bantam buddy? been considering either a Bantam or a dot AIO as a slightly more pocket friendly alternative of the BB

how are you finding the Bantam buddy? been considering either a Bantam or a dot AIO as a slightly more pocket friendly alternative of the BB

I don't have any complaints about it this far. I got it with the same intention as you because the Billet can be a bit bulky or get in the way while I'm at work. I have been running a 1.2ohm build at 14w in the Vapeshell so battery life hasn't been a problem for me. It is slightly awkward to hold in the hand when firing but that will depend on how you like to hold devices when you're vaping them. I watched some reviews on the DotAIO when it came out, I didn't like the purring noise it makes when its being fired. Still waiting to see the RBA option for it. But I really don't like how there is no wattage control just variable voltage with 4 options. It is a small sleek looking pocket-able device though(the DotAIO).

Back
Top Bottom