What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Customisation Options

I’m sure I’ve seen a flush 510 for the bantam box somewhere. I’m asssuming that would fit the sxk billet??

I’m sure I’ve seen a flush 510 for the bantam box somewhere. I’m asssuming that would fit the sxk billet??
Not seen one for the bantam anywhere but if there is one then I m pretty sure it would fit the sxk bb...

Not experienced any issues with panels not fitting, the genuine panels fit the sxk bb and the sxk panels fit the genuine bb, the flush 510 wont fit the sxk bb, the genuine screws don’t fit the sxk bb....
Have you seen the hybrid drip tips ? They are really good, you do away with 510 drip tip adapter and just screw the hybrid tip directly into the bb, no need to use a coin with them, but a lot of them don’t fit the sxk due to the threading...

Ok so that’s the panels sorted then, now to find some that don’t cost the earth and aren’t made by SXK. Maybe ore owned is the way to go...

Not experienced any issues with panels not fitting, the genuine panels fit the sxk bb and the sxk panels fit the genuine bb, the flush 510 wont fit the sxk bb, the genuine screws don’t fit the sxk bb....
Have you seen the hybrid drip tips ? They are really good, you do away with 510 drip tip adapter and just screw the hybrid tip directly into the bb, no need to use a coin with them, but a lot of them don’t fit the sxk due to the threading...
Yes I have seen the hybrid tips and really fancy one tbh, only issue is if they are made for the authentic then I assume they won’t fit the SXK? Same premise as the flush fit adapters I assume.

Yes I have seen the hybrid tips and really fancy one tbh, only issue is if they are made for the authentic then I assume they won’t fit the SXK? Same premise as the flush fit adapters I assume.
Only tried a few but have found one that fits the sxk, seems strange I know, but the JMK hybrid tip I have fits both the sxk and the genuine and screws down to make connection on both of them, no issues using it on either bb...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom