What's new

SXK Customisation Options

tim_b

Postman
Hi guys! Serial lurker here!

Today my new SXK DNA60 USB version arrived (YAY) loving it already. However, unfortunately the panel with the button in it wobbles slightly so obviousllyyyyy I now how to buy some nice shiny panels....and button....and matching tip .

So I’m just wondering if anyone can help me with where to look for SXK panels? Do authentic ones fit? If so that opens up a whole new avenue for customisation.

Also the flush fitting 510 part I’ve seen floating around, do they fit the SXK?

All help appreciated!

Hi @tim_b and welcome to the rabbit hole. I think any new BB panels will fit your BB so that opens up a wide market for you. As for the flush fitting 510 i don't think they will fit an SXK version as the threads are different so you would need something made for the SXK BB. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will come along and correct if i am wrong. Cheers

Hi guys! Serial lurker here!

Today my new SXK DNA60 USB version arrived (YAY) loving it already. However, unfortunately the panel with the button in it wobbles slightly so obviousllyyyyy I now how to buy some nice shiny panels....and button....and matching tip .

So I’m just wondering if anyone can help me with where to look for SXK panels? Do authentic ones fit? If so that opens up a whole new avenue for customisation.

Also the flush fitting 510 part I’ve seen floating around, do they fit the SXK?

All help appreciated!
The wobble is reduced by making sure the tank is seated properly before screwing down the 510. I had the same issue with my sxk dna60 until a member on here advised me to try that. Whilst it hasnt stopped my wobble its reduced it quite a bit.

Re panels, u can get them from either naturevapes or provapes in the uk. Or if your happy to wait for postage then fasttech do some too. When searching fasttech search for "bb 60w" and that should bring up a range of accessories

custom panels will be fine, so you can now disappear down the Rabbit Hole that is BB customisation :)

Hi @tim_b and welcome to the rabbit hole. I think any new BB panels will fit your BB so that opens up a wide market for you. As for the flush fitting 510 i don't think they will fit an SXK version as the threads are different so you would need something made for the SXK BB. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will come along and correct if i am wrong. Cheers

Thank you sir! Looking forward to the journey!

The wobble is reduced by making sure the tank is seated properly before screwing down the 510. I had the same issue with my sxk dna60 until a member on here advised me to try that. Whilst it hasnt stopped my wobble its reduced it quite a bit.

Re panels, u can get them from either naturevapes or provapes in the uk. Or if your happy to wait for postage then fasttech do some too. When searching fasttech search for "bb 60w" and that should bring up a range of accessories

You sure? Because it’s the panel on the none tank side that is wobbling?

custom panels will be fine, so you can now disappear down the Rabbit Hole that is BB customisation :)

Oh reallyyyyyy....so even panels made for the authentic BB will fit perfectly? (Might even fit better I guess!)

Oh reallyyyyyy....so even panels made for the authentic BB will fit perfectly? (Might even fit better I guess!)
Not necessarily. I have 2 SXK but one is more fussy with which panels it accepts. The awkward ones magnets sit slightly proud compared to the other. Ironically it's the cheaper 70w version that's more accepting of panels.

Not necessarily. I have 2 SXK but one is more fussy with which panels it accepts. The awkward ones magnets sit slightly proud compared to the other. Ironically it's the cheaper 70w version that's more accepting of panels.
Oh damn. Well that makes buying new panels and potentially costly ones I tad trickier. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom