What's new

SXK boro

mellar88

Postman
Hi everyone hope you are all well?

I was looking to get a spare boro for my genuine billet box and at the moment can only find that Steam Island have them in stock. I was wondering tho if anyone has used an SXK boro in there orignal billet boxes and if so have they worked okay or have you encountered any issues?

Cheers

Some Bridges don't fit quite as snugly when using the SXK Boros, but they are in the minority these days, but conversely, some fit better. :) The Haku Xeta "can" be a bit of a sod when using genuine BBV Boros, but never seem to cause issues with knock offs. Strange eh? :)

Thanks for your replies I do prefer to buy orignal if I can but it seems the availability at the moment can be a problem. The next bridge I'm interested in is the krma but that seems out of stock everywhere. Has anyone tried that bridge in an sxk boro?

Yes, I did run nothing but Krmas in my BBs when I had a frankly ridiculous number of them. The Krma is still my second favourite Bridge of all time, reason is that (A) they produce incredible flavour and...... (B) being as small as they ate, I and friends have all found that they helped no end in killing the ever present condensation problems that are pretty much inherent with any BB.

They work equally well in SXK or BBV Boros. :)

Yes, I did run nothing but Krmas in my BBs when I had a frankly ridiculous number of them. The Krma is still my second favourite Bridge of all time, reason is that (A) they produce incredible flavour and...... (B) being as small as they ate, I and friends have all found that they helped no end in killing the ever present condensation problems that are pretty much inherent with any BB.

They work equally well in SXK or BBV Boros. :)
Great info thanks on the other hand I don't know whether to bite the bullet and get the vapesnail as it has the complete package. Decisions.

Back
Top Bottom