What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Billet broken...help me please!

kornelius

Hi all! I made a disaster with my BB
I've acidentally broken the screen and so I've tried to dismount the chip to take it off and replace it, but it seems to be more difficult than I thought..My question is: HOW THE HELL I can take screen and chip off? I'm going crazy with it... :/
I was thinking about replacing the old chip with a DNA, what do you think about this?
Can anybody help me? Have you a video or a tutorial on how disassemble a bb?

Thnk you all in advance ;)
IMG_0190.jpg
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0188.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg

the dna 60 big screen should fit in...all I would like to know now is how can I disaassemble original chip from the mod..it seems to be stuck in battery contact

If its buggered anyway and your going to upgrade it , surely it doesn't matter if you break the screen getting it out? Or have I got confused [emoji4]

If its buggered anyway and your going to upgrade it , surely it doesn't matter if you break the screen getting it out? Or have I got confused [emoji4]

You're right, I'd liked to save it for other project, but breaking it away seems the only way to do the work :/

You're right, I'd liked to save it for other project, but breaking it away seems the only way to do the work :/
Ahh didn't realise you wanted to save it, hope you manage to get it out OK then [emoji4]

Try heating with a hair dryer then get some thin wire and try sliding it behind the screen and pull it down the length of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom