What's new

SXK Billet Box Hybrid Drip Tip

Butters808

Hi there, I’m fairly new to the billet, but I just love it, it’s the perfect vape imo.

I’ve got 2 questions:
- I saw the post here about sealing the pin with silicone, do you recommend doing that with the DNA 60 board too?
- I would really like to get a hybrid drip tip, but I just found out that the threading is different from the authentic billet, I was hoping for one from Atmistique, so are there any hybrid ones that fit the SXK? Or is there a way to get a cad file or something of the thread/billet and maybe design and have one 3D printed?

I’m also new to this forum, I have searched for the answers, but I didn’t find anything, so I apologize if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

Thanks!

@Lee makes BB tips, worth seeing if he could help out

Not hybrid ones mate, just the flush 510s that fit over the B.B. connector thing to hide it.

Like this
IMG_6480.jpg

- I saw the post here about sealing the pin with silicone, do you recommend doing that with the DNA 60 board too?
I did the post about sealing, I will be doing my DNA60 next as it's the same pin used so prone to liquid seeping through and ruining your board.

I'm hoping the wiring will be as easy as the SXK board but worst case scenario it's just unsolder 1 wire, seal the pin & shroud, solder it back.

I did the post about sealing, I will be doing my DNA60 next as it's the same pin used so prone to liquid seeping through and ruining your board.

I'm hoping the wiring will be as easy as the SXK board but worst case scenario it's just unsolder 1 wire, seal the pin & shroud, solder it back.

Ok, it was your tutorial I saw, only problem is I’m up in Canada and I didn’t find that Fernox sealant, or it was too expensive, I’ve found some other silicone sealants that say they’re also high temperature resistant, hope they work.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to your DNA60 tutorial!

Thanks for the replies, so I take it there’s no hybrid option for the SXK version? I would really like one because of the convenience, but also because there’s always condensation build up between the normal drip tip and metal bit, so if it were all one piece, it could just drop into the coil.

Back
Top Bottom