What's new

SXK BB Box 70W Mod - £51.98

Well, bear with me whilst I tell you how it went here at The Homestead @vapemac :)
Carol was intrigued by the first Billet Box she ever met, some 3 years ago now. Obviously, it was a real one, and of course it was running on 16340 Batteries. The whole idea and design really appealed to her, but because of the price etc, she never went any further.
She then got a Rev4 SXK Clone and a SXK Exocet. She was really impressed with it from the word go (as was I) and used it constantly if she wasn't squonking.
Recently, she got another identical setup and has now completely abandoned her beloved Pico Mods and Pico RTAs. So much so that she promptly sold her Osrico Mod and one Pico Mod, gave another away and now only has her 2 Pico Squeezes, her Aldin Mods Squonker and her two BBs. She would have another like a shot!

Thanks Rob :)

It does sound very versatile. I like the way that you can customise it's appearance to pretty much any style or colour you want and you can use an array of diferent rebuildable coil heads with it. I think the major appeal is having the tank safely enclosed within the mod. As someone who managed to smash a cleito that was safely cradled with a smoant knight, i do have a knack for destroying things :D

@vapemac :) One other thing I meant to mention................. The Exocet. Now I believe that most, if not all of you know that I adore my Calix RTAs? I am an out and out Flavour Hound. The Exocet comes DAMN close to what they can do in terms of flavour, I promise you!! We both have similar builds in ours, mine has a .9ohm and Carol's both have 1.2ohm, we both have the BB's at 14 watts and the results are absolutely STUNNING!!!! :worship:

And yes........ I totally agree about everything being enclosed, very safe and VERY Stealthy. ;)

Quite tempted to buy a brown version at these prices, but I've already got a black DNA60 with an Exocet and an Insider on order from FT... :hmm:
It's a good thing they don't take bitcoin or I would have placed an order already lol

Quite tempted to buy a brown version at these prices, but I've already got a black DNA60 with an Exocet and an Insider on order from FT... :hmm:
It's a good thing they don't take bitcoin or I would have placed an order already lol
Have you got bitcoins? I made £2500 dummy trading bitcoin last thursday...

Just to add to @Rob: The 70watt Asmodus, and DNA60 have the same size screen - the writing is a lot smaller on the Asmodus. My plan was to replace the Asmodus with a DNA40, but the Asmodus has been good enough. In fact I've been enjoying the "taste" function - you can put a crude power curve in to create a quick ramp up, or tail off the power over time. If you like TC though, get the DNA60...

I'm using an Exocet with a KF5 reducer. 1ohm, 11 watts. Close to the best vape I've ever had. Only got one for dog walks, but can see me getting rid of everything else, they're so ergonomic, and tough

Very nice :)
I have just a fraction over 1 bitcoin left now from mining many years ago. I had more but keep spending bits here and there.

Just to add to @Rob: The 70watt Asmodus, and DNA60 have the same size screen - the writing is a lot smaller on the Asmodus. My plan was to replace the Asmodus with a DNA40, but the Asmodus has been good enough. In fact I've been enjoying the "taste" function - you can put a crude power curve in to create a quick ramp up, or tail off the power over time. If you like TC though, get the DNA60...

I'm using an Exocet with a KF5 reducer. 1ohm, 11 watts. Close to the best vape I've ever had. Only got one for dog walks, but can see me getting rid of everything else, they're so ergonomic, and tough
What's dummy trading?

Back
Top Bottom