What's new

SXK BB Box 70W Mod - £51.98

What does the Atomizer adapter do, can't make out what it is for, (can't help it if I'm thick!)

What does the Atomizer adapter do, can't make out what it is for, (can't help it if I'm thick!)

its a two piece kit, they can both be screwed in in place of the boro tank. one is designed to convert the BB to use a conventional atty on top and sits flush with the top of the BB, the other sits proud of the top of the BB and is designed to quickly screw in/out. you use this one for dry burning or coil building the rebuildable coils such as the exocet or insider.

I'm tempted by that price, I love the billet boxes but they've always been too expensive for me to justify but 50 odd quid is a good price right?

its a two piece kit, they can both be screwed in in place of the boro tank. one is designed to convert the BB to use a conventional atty on top and sits flush with the top of the BB, the other sits proud of the top of the BB and is designed to quickly screw in/out. you use this one for dry burning or coil building the rebuildable coils such as the exocet or insider.
Thanks for that, now I know what it is for I might get one, I have all the other bits for my BB so this needs to be bought as well!!

GearBest are really knocking them out cheap. I think this is about the price they should have been. I picked one up when they first emerged from Hotecig for a similar amount, and have a second on the way from GB...

Any dearer and you're getting close to a Blem or 2nd hand authentic

I like the fact that they're compact and customisable. The standard box is pretty ugly to be fair. £50 for a clone still seems like too much to me? I dunno if I'm just being a tight scot and overexpecting what i should get for my money because they do include a DNA chip don't they?

You need to double check that @vapemac. There are SXKs out there that have another chip, not a genuine Evolv and they also have the smaller screen. Nothing wrong with them at all, I have one, but Carol's pair are the genuine Evol versions and I do like the larger screen.:22: Eyesight isn't what it once was :D

You need to double check that @vapemac. There are SXKs out there that have another chip, not a genuine Evolv and they also have the smaller screen. Nothing wrong with them at all, I have one, but Carol's pair are the genuine Evol versions and I do like the larger screen.:22: Eyesight isn't what it once was :D

What's your opinion on them Rob? Are the sxk's worth the cash?

Well, bear with me whilst I tell you how it went here at The Homestead @vapemac :)
Carol was intrigued by the first Billet Box she ever met, some 3 years ago now. Obviously, it was a real one, and of course it was running on 16340 Batteries. The whole idea and design really appealed to her, but because of the price etc, she never went any further.
She then got a Rev4 SXK Clone and a SXK Exocet. She was really impressed with it from the word go (as was I) and used it constantly if she wasn't squonking.
Recently, she got another identical setup and has now completely abandoned her beloved Pico Mods and Pico RTAs. So much so that she promptly sold her Osrico Mod and one Pico Mod, gave another away and now only has her 2 Pico Squeezes, her Aldin Mods Squonker and her two BBs. She would have another like a shot!

Back
Top Bottom