What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

Not too sure yet. The airflow adjustment is not great. It came with a 1.8 ohm Nautilus coil installed which is abit naff on flavour compared to the Zeta.

Have you tried the nautilus mesh coils? Really nice.

I hope they bring the tank section out separate

I did try one and found it a bit harsh. The standard 0.7 ohm ones are pretty good.

Vice Versa for me but the 0.7’s are still decent with a plug fitted, I found both miles better since switching to salts though :)

just got a revision ver and its a nice wee thing
found out the black plastic drip tip comes out and you can put your own in it
new tank is ok and defo bigger than 2ml but the 1.8 coil is a bit meh and i dont have any of the lower ohm ones to hand but i did like them in the bb
my old bb tanks fit and so do all the bridges
think i might have to stock up on 18350,s

wee update
the pod tank is interesting and for me works best with the 0,7 ohm coils but be careful with the rubber bung as it can fall out when filling
tried my 2nd ceramic coil that came with it and still didn't see what all hype was about and started getting dry hits so it got binned can you use diff coils in that bridge
awesome bit of kit and the batts run time is not as bad as it could be
crossbow is my fave mtl rda in it at moe

Guys, maybe someone can help. I have SXK Bantam box, it shows ressistance and voltage, but when i am push "fire" button, nothing happens, with kangertech rba and coil it is not working...Maybe i can send it somewhere to fix, i can't find SXK support.

Guys, maybe someone can help. I have SXK Bantam box, it shows ressistance and voltage, but when i am push "fire" button, nothing happens, with kangertech rba and coil it is not working...Maybe i can send it somewhere to fix, i can't find SXK support.

Have you tried the Bantam with anything else inside? Try it with a stock coil like a Nautilus

Back
Top Bottom