What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

It would have been better if they had made the pod tank thing rebuildable. Something like this atmizoo one that @Discomatt started a thread about. I might have even been tempted. But I’ve no interest in stock coils so I’ll pass, I’m afraid.

That's the Vapesnail. It will fit the Bantam and BB

Was aimed at @zouzounaki after he said it looked too small to take a Boro. They're not likely to abandon Boros/bridges with a revision.

I don’t think I explained what I was meaning very well, but I was talking about the atties fitting in this pod tank thing it comes with. The page linked doesn’t show a standard boro or say that one is included.

I don’t think I explained what I was meaning very well, but I was talking about the atties fitting in this pod tank thing it comes with. The page linked doesn’t show a standard boro or say that one is included.
Don't waffle like a politician then, there's a thread for that :D

Dear Santa

Where the flying fuck is my Pre-order Bantam Box revision?

You've let me down you old tw@ so I've eaten your mince pies.

Love
Simon

Back
Top Bottom