What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

Sorry another question, which shipping option is favoured?
S F Express or U K Special Line are the cheapest
Depends on what you ordered. It's going to be calculated at the checkout and then I usually pick the method that is best balance between speed and cost. I picked UK special in my case.

@Discomatt now the dot aoi and can xetu and the likes are coming out is the bantam worth considering?
Or just novelty for the sake of it?

@Discomatt now the dot aoi and can xetu and the likes are coming out is the bantam worth considering?
Or just novelty for the sake of it?
Honestly - if you want a great rba for an aio then get a full sized billet cheap from China and buy a Vapeshell clone for it. It’s the size of a credit card and lasts all day. Buy a bantam and you’ll want a full sized billet and wonder why you didn’t in the first place.

There’s a reason the market is being flooded with billet clones.

Why am I looking at new aios? Because I’m an idiot. :D

I only vape at 10-11w so the Bantam battery life isn't bad, it's more than enough for when I'm out and about through the day... For someone on 20+watts I suspect battery life may be an issue... and for someone that doesn't already have 18350's there's that cost to consider also, they tend to be more expensive than 18650's...

The size of the Bantam makes it much more pocket friendly... and it's quite a bit lighter so it's not bad in a shirt pocket :
Pa012093c.jpg

Pa012089c.jpg

The full size DNA60 BB is a better choice for a first BB type device I think, at least you can play around with TC and such.... Unfortunately most the chinese sites have run out of them, the SXK 70w can be had from FT with their current code for $54usd, but with the few issues they have I'm not sure I'd buy one...

I love my Bantams. I get the full Billet Box experience without worrying about leaks and condensation damaging the screen and board.
The only thing that would draw me towards the BB 60W would be TC but I already have my Dicodes Dani minis for that and the BB60's are a tad expensive for a clone at £130 from the only two UK suppliers that have them in stock.

Size and weight are an important factor to me and as I predominantly vape pods, all mods seem massive.
I'm a 13w vaper and carrying a spare 18350 is no biggy...

I still think I'll wait a bit, see what the overseas manufacturers churn out before Christmas.

Size and weight are an important factor to me and as I predominantly vape pods, all mods seem massive.
I'm a 13w vaper and carrying a spare 18350 is no biggy...

I still think I'll wait a bit, see what the overseas manufacturers churn out before Christmas.
I understand why you are hanging on since there seems to be a couple of new aio/pods being launched every day.
However if you were considering it, now would be the ideal time to pull the trigger on a Bantam as they can be had for £41 delivered from Heaven Gifts with their 35% discount code CHINA70.

Back
Top Bottom