What's new

SxK 70w to DNA 60?

Have a look On ebay for the dna boards, the company is creme de vape, they have a website also. The dna 40 is on sale at 20 quid, they do have the 60 but it's twice the price

hate to bump a old thread on my first post but i must find out about this and find Duplicate threads worse. sold all my vapes to get a billex box clone SXK (70w) and its no longer working. i want to get it working again and this looks to be cheapest method. how was the +/- wattage buttons wired up in the end? also how was the wire length was any modifications made to accommodate the DNA 60 chip?

It wasn’t that hard. I did one for my friend and myself. I’ll attach a pic so you can see how the +/- was wired. I basically unsoldered the old chip, and soldered the DNA board using the same wire. Hardest thing was removing the old screen. Lol.
I'm in the same boat as my sxk has died, it's only weeks old, supplier has said they will refund if I can repair it, there is dna 40 with big screen on the bay for 20 quid I can't find a guide anywhere though

It may fit. They’re a little bigger if my memory serves me right. Its worth a shot for that amount. I believe the connections are the same.

It wasn’t that hard. I did one for my friend and myself. I’ll attach a pic so you can see how the +/- was wired. I basically unsoldered the old chip, and soldered the DNA board using the same wire. Hardest thing was removing the old screen. Lol.

It may fit. They’re a little bigger if my memory serves me right. Its worth a shot for that amount. I believe the connections are the same.

Thanks, I have just ordered one, another helpful member here has offered to help if I need to as well. But I may just have a go myself pics would be great if you have any

Late to the party but thanks for the thread. The original board in my sxk must have been bad or got juice on it as it was constantly pushing one of the arrow keys. Threw a dna 60 in and it's working great!

I ended up resodering the wire for the atomizer and heat shrinking it which made for a tighter fit so no more leak issues. I will say overall not a difficult swap aside from the wire for the positive battery post. I couldn't figure out how to get it out of the box so I ended up soldering that in last.

Attachments

• 15308003667951506666337.jpg
    15308003667951506666337.jpg
    777.6 KB · Views: 363
Back
Top Bottom