What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Super Secret Panel Dry Plug group buy

Also the OG DryPlug has been replaced with a newer 3mm design. This is updated with some of my newer tweaks and offers a middle of the road option on airflow.

I also make panels. I have some stock designs but can custom make panels with your design. PM me if interested :p
Screenshot_20180608-051424.jpeg
IMG_20180606_071309.jpeg
MVIMG_20180530_090424.jpeg
IMG_20180607_131706.jpeg
MVIMG_20180607_131839.jpeg

Also the OG DryPlug has been replaced with a newer 3mm design. This is updated with some of my newer tweaks and offers a middle of the road option on airflow.

I also make panels. I have some stock designs but can custom make panels with your design. PM me if interested :pView attachment 162798View attachment 162799View attachment 162800View attachment 162801View attachment 162802

They look awesome bud

Yes pm incoming

You might want to look at setting yourself up as a modmaker on here if you want to sell stuff

They look awesome bud

Yes pm incoming

You might want to look at setting yourself up as a modmaker on here if you want to sell stuff
Ok, sorry if that little ad is out of line. LMK if against rules and i can remove it

Well, when I spoke to @atroyp I suggested a list of 20, but only a couple of people seem to be interested so probably not worth building a list. Drop him a PM instead.

Well, when I spoke to @atroyp I suggested a list of 20, but only a couple of people seem to be interested so probably not worth building a list. Drop him a PM instead.
I'll do a smaller list @ $16usd each plus shipping. Ship to one address, everyone splits the cost... If someone over the pond wants to distribute locally...

Back
Top Bottom