What's new

Strange Story..... INCOMING!!!!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Bit like Buses someone once said?
For a long time I have harboured a really keen desire to have a certain BB. Because of all the usual "Group Lists" and the rarity of them coming up, I decided that once finances permitted, I would approach Anthony at Elemental Cerekote and see whether he could create my Dream BB.
As luck would have it, just before Christmas, s member of the Elemental Group posted a few pictures of his latest one, it was almost exactly what I wanted, so discussions began between @TartanSpartan , Anthony and myself. At the same time, a suitable donor BB surfaced which I purchased, in readiness.
During January,Anthony and his Team ran a list and I was fortunate enough to get a place, so packaged up the donor BB and dispatched it to Lithuania... and the waiting game began.

Now jump forward to Sunday (just gone), whilst idly browsing one of the fb groups what should appear? The BB that I had fallen in love with. Quick discussion with Seller and I secured it. Yes, there was going to be delays in it getting here as it is in Thailand and Chinese New Year Shipping restrictions etc all played their part, but it was Mine :)

Yesterday, being Monday, out of the blue I received a message from Anthony :) My One is DONE!! :)

So hopefully the one from Lithuania will be here within the coming week and the one from Thailand should arrive during February.
They aren't identical as Anthony did a few custom things for me so that mine would be unique, so I am a very fortunate and happy chap.

Photos etc as and when they appear.

Well....... Just a Teaser.

Teaser.jpg

Last edited:
Funny how things work out @Rob. Glad it worked out well for you, but does that mean you have a decision to make?
I look forward to seeing the pictures. :2thumbsup:

@MHL :16: Somehow I think NOT!!!
I may be seen as demented by most here, but I'm not THAT demented.:12:

Back
Top Bottom