What's new

Sorry only on more billet box thread after this just a bit confused

I have those same tips on my bb and can confirm yes they are finicky pieces of .........

They do work with my vapesnail but dont like my xeta. What i would advise is try your best to wind it down as much as you can. From the above pics it looks like its not screwed down enough. Its hard to wind down as its tiny and hard to get enough leverage on it
Thanks shall keep trying that’s as far as they went finger tight and don’t want to damage the bb at all babe been wanting one since they came out. Have messaged the sellers about them too.
I get what your saying, i was worried id be damaging it. Just try your best to tighten them down as much as you can.

I think the issue with these is cos the metal tip insert is tiny, its hard to get any leverage to tighten them down by hand. I certainly use a piece of cloth to help me grip the tip when tightening it down and it seems to help

thanks did what you said and protected and it took a lot off force and thought I might of broke it but but the original one back in so is ok, did think I will just leave the one normal and one with the new ones but really like using the inserts in the new tips
5BBCE190-DD31-4167-871D-1347A46D7F88.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom