What's new

Sorry only on more billet box thread after this just a bit confused

rustypeb

Postman
So as well as the sxk billet box I ordered the sxk mission style tips but it came with a baggy with 4 metal tubes and some o’rings any idea what they are for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
By the way, no need to apologise for asking questions, the BB confused the fuck out of me when I first got one, if you can't find the info it's always worth asking here :)

The metal tubes go inside the body of the drip tip to reduce the airflow, and then you put one of the plastic tips over the top of it, the o-rings are spares....

The metal tubes go inside the body of the drip tip to reduce the airflow, and then you put one of the plastic tips over the top of it, the o-rings are spares....
Thanks all so the normal bit that screws in to the mod to put the drip tip in then the small metal tubes screw in to adjust the air flow more, I love how much adjustment there is in the bb I have the insider v2 in it currently and there is air flow adapter at the bottom of the atty and now I can change the airflow just wish I could get more drip tips then the mission ones but sure there is more if I look, do original bb drip tips fit on the sxk bb?

One more question lol so have unscrewed the original drip tip holder
image.jpg

I have screwed in the new drip tip holder as far as I dare looks like I should go in more but won’t screw in any more
image.jpg
thinking this might be the look I put a reducer in whilst looking like it sticks out too much it is also not making any connection and says check attomizer, any odes have another bb so will aww if it will screw in all the way or not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
Ok so have 2 bb and the white and black mission style tips and nether of them screw in far enough to make contact with the atty
image.jpg

even the website I got them from shows them screwed in a lot more then mine do,
image.jpg
Am rubbish at dealing with company’s so look like I’m going to be stuck with £33.98 of useless bits.

Ok so have 2 bb and the white and black mission style tips and nether of them screw in far enough to make contact with the attyView attachment 236824

even the website I got them from shows them screwed in a lot more then mine do,
View attachment 236830 Am rubbish at dealing with company’s so look like I’m going to be stuck with £33.98 of useless bits.
I have those same tips on my bb and can confirm yes they are finicky pieces of .........

They do work with my vapesnail but dont like my xeta. What i would advise is try your best to wind it down as much as you can. From the above pics it looks like its not screwed down enough. Its hard to wind down as its tiny and hard to get enough leverage on it

I have those same tips on my bb and can confirm yes they are finicky pieces of .........

They do work with my vapesnail but dont like my xeta. What i would advise is try your best to wind it down as much as you can. From the above pics it looks like its not screwed down enough. Its hard to wind down as its tiny and hard to get enough leverage on it
Thanks shall keep trying that’s as far as they went finger tight and don’t want to damage the bb at all babe been wanting one since they came out. Have messaged the sellers about them too.

Thanks shall keep trying that’s as far as they went finger tight and don’t want to damage the bb at all babe been wanting one since they came out. Have messaged the sellers about them too.
I get what your saying, i was worried id be damaging it. Just try your best to tighten them down as much as you can.

I think the issue with these is cos the metal tip insert is tiny, its hard to get any leverage to tighten them down by hand. I certainly use a piece of cloth to help me grip the tip when tightening it down and it seems to help

Back
Top Bottom