What's new

Show us yer boxes !

Think these clear one will be next on my wish list from Arlo

They’re pretty cool panels. I’ve always loved clear panels on mods and think they look sweet on billets. Hopefully getting my ultem boro today so now I’m on the hunt for some ultem panels and drip tip

I really fancy a billet box but I know that it will become another bottomless pit of money for me, also how do they fare on the MTL front?

They’re pretty cool panels. I’ve always loved clear panels on mods and think they look sweet on billets. Hopefully getting my ultem boro today so now I’m on the hunt for some ultem panels and drip tip

I’ve had the Odis billet panels before - very good quality

I really fancy a billet box but I know that it will become another bottomless pit of money for me, also how do they fare on the MTL front?

Go on go on

Yes they are too addictive on the accessory front
If you go for something like the vapeshell you can put restrictors in
@Rob uses his pretty much mtl

With a Vapeshell inside and a full set of airflow restrictors you can achieve any type of draw you want. The smallest one is 1mm.

Signature tips also do a lovely Ultem billet tip

IMG_4880.jpg

Back
Top Bottom