What's new

Roughneck V3 o-rings

Amnelka

Postman
Hi all,

Recently aquired Rig with Roughneck V3 both. As much as I enjoy them both I have a wee issue with top cap o-ring.

When it arrived the very bottom ring was stuck so I had to break it to get access to the deck. As this one comes with no spares I would need a bit of a help - what size and where should I get spares?

Thanks in advance!

I’m not really sure if you will be able to get Roughneck ones. It may be worth just dropping a few places (custom vapes and evolution vaping?) and see if they might know how you’d get replacements.

Otherwise I’m sure there’s a website that does all types of o-rings... I’ll try and remember it... [emoji848]

Hi all,

Recently aquired Rig with Roughneck V3 both. As much as I enjoy them both I have a wee issue with top cap o-ring.

When it arrived the very bottom ring was stuck so I had to break it to get access to the deck. As this one comes with no spares I would need a bit of a help - what size and where should I get spares?

Thanks in advance!
Maybe drop vamp an email see if they can send you out some spares. I had to do it for a kennedy rda i had and they were also based in the states and sent me out spares no problem

Back
Top Bottom