What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Right then. 21700 mech. topside SQ or clutch?

Lol. Thanks but it came up first on my search list. Lol.
I'm already disappointed with how none hybrids perform. The Panzer can't hold a candle to the Excalibur. Though it's SS v the copper of the Excalibur, it's been a letdown, if I'm honest.
This said I'm still open minded. Just wish I could handle the options, before I buy.
Oh the Topside SQs been removed from the deliberations.

Lol. Thanks but it came up first on my search list. Lol.
I'm already disappointed with how none hybrids perform. The Panzer can't hold a candle to the Excalibur. Though it's SS v the copper of the Excalibur, it's been a letdown, if I'm honest.
This said I'm still open minded. Just wish I could handle the options, before I buy.
Oh the Topside SQs been removed from the deliberations.
Buy the clutch and the Nato and you will have 2 solid genuine hard hitting mechs for £100 the change you saved on the SQ buy a nice black RDA [emoji6]

Bugger, me too. Code expired [emoji57] Oh well, I wasn't fully convinced I wanted the clutch anyway.
That code has been around for a while now, they deactivate the code when they have a sale on and are sometimes slow to active it again, it’s just a case of checking when you make your purchase and sometimes you get lucky...
Can get one here with 15% off https://www.vaperbay.co.uk/hardwear/clutch-mech-mod
No code, auto discount when you add it to the cart, only black in stock and £5 postage on all orders... :)

That code has been around for a while now, they deactivate the code when they have a sale on and are sometimes slow to active it again, it’s just a case of checking when you make your purchase and sometimes you get lucky...
Can get one here with 15% off https://www.vaperbay.co.uk/hardwear/clutch-mech-mod
No code, auto discount when you add it to the cart, only black in stock and £5 postage on all orders... :)
Cheers mate, ordered [emoji106]

No worries bud, I like your style too, no messin’, straight in there on the order...
Well it was my birthday last week and I didn't get anything speshul, so why not. I've started dabbling with tanks again, but dripping? Hmmm, we'll see [emoji57]

Back
Top Bottom