What's new

Replacing SXK to DNA 60 board advice.

I'd update the firmware, flip the screen. Tweak the battery cut off maybe. If you're into TC, I'd lower the pre-heat wattage...
Sounds like it's worth doing, though I kinda like the way the DNA screen and buttons orientate, seems more intuitive, TC is the main reason I'm going to connect it, does it still do profiles?

Going to 3D print a cradle with wires for the USB board.

Thank you for your guidance, very helpful and I just needed that bit of reassurance not to knacker a nice new DNA board :)

Going to make a guide on how to do it, is there anything I need to add?

Next project is a 3D printed DNA 75c mod which should be a lot easier to wire.

Hi geezer,i was just thinking it might be worth your while to set up a facebook page to sell and display your wares.

Long story, had a nightmare on bookface (hacked and trolled) so ditched it 4 years ago, no regrets.

Sadly antisocial media seems the best place to sell stuff these days so might consider setting it up.

Long story, had a nightmare on bookface (hacked and trolled) so ditched it 4 years ago, no regrets.

Sadly antisocial media seems the best place to sell stuff these days so might consider setting it up.
It'll only be for business,i've noticed that someone from the UK has put up a link to one for condensation plugs only on the BBB fb page already.
Your making a lot of stuff now,and its hard to keep up to date with it.

Does anybody knwo where to get this fire button/tactile switch assembly from? Hopefully in the States?
Thanks,
fb.JPG

I've not seen any spares for this, perhaps someone else knows?
If anyone knows it will be @domejunky

Is the switch actually broke or just the wire length?

If it's just the wire I would extend it.

I've not seen any spares for this, perhaps someone else knows?
If anyone knows it will be @domejunky

Is the switch actually broke or just the wire length?

If it's just the wire I would extend it.
That's not actually mine. Mine is broken. I was piddling around and must've pulled the membrane piece off that holds the actual button in the assembly.

Actually I think that's yours lol.

Here's mine. I put the cover back on just to keep from losing the pieces.
Thanks for your time btw.
20190901_210406~01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom