What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend me my first mech!

Well, I was going to say that maybe my previous message might have come across a little on the harsh side...

Uhm, no. So basically it isn’t just a stiff button and 32 minutes also includes the Bonza 1.5 RDA and not “just” a Mech Tube.

Ok, so it's a secret unless I watch the whole video then.

If it were an actual safety or operational concern that you wanted to share with the community what you could say is something like "it has X problem and Y problem, I go into more detail in my video", then I might actually watch more to find out. What you could even do is a nice concise video specifically on the issue, with an intro like "I review the full kit here *points to corner* but here's the problem". I might watch that, especially if it follows a brief description here.

But honestly, to effectively say "don't buy it, but I won't tell you why unless you watch my video (so I get ad revenue)" - no, not happening.

Well, I was going to say that maybe my previous message might have come across a little on the harsh side...

Ok, so it's a secret unless I watch the whole video then.

If it were an actual safety or operational concern that you wanted to share with the community what you could say is something like "it has X problem and Y problem, I go into more detail in my video", then I might actually watch more to find out. What you could even do is a nice concise video specifically on the issue, with an intro like "I review the full kit here *points to corner* but here's the problem". I might watch that, especially if it follows a brief description here.

But honestly, to effectively say "don't buy it, but I won't tell you why unless you watch my video (so I get ad revenue)" - no, not happening.

Lol, for one thing the channel isn’t monetised and I get nothing from reviews. Secondly, instead of watching my video you may if you wish read my full written review (it even has pictures). The review can be found on ecigclick https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/vandy-vape-bonza-kit-review/

Lol, for one thing the channel isn’t monetised and I get nothing from reviews. Secondly, instead of watching my video you may if you wish read my full written review (it even has pictures). The review can be found on ecigclick https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/vandy-vape-bonza-kit-review/

I can't get my head around what is possibly wrong with a short summary right here in this thread instead of all the running around?

I mean, it would've involved typing less words than all this...

As for "the channel isn’t monetised and I get nothing from reviews." - well, I'm not so sure I completely agree with that statement.

Do you pay retail price for your review items?

If not, do you have to return them afterwards?

You get views on your channel, you get hits on your ecigclick reviews. The more views and hits logged, the more 'popular' you are. The more popular you are, the more stuff gets sent to you.

The Timesvape Dreamer is a great mech for the price and is well within your budget (you might even have enough change to pick up a new RDA ;)). With the Dreamer you can run 18650's or 21700 which is a big plus IMHO.

I can't get my head around what is possibly wrong with a short summary right here in this thread instead of all the running around?

I mean, it would've involved typing less words than all this...

As for "the channel isn’t monetised and I get nothing from reviews." - well, I'm not so sure I completely agree with that statement.

Do you pay retail price for your review items?

If not, do you have to return them afterwards?

You get views on your channel, you get hits on your ecigclick reviews. The more views and hits logged, the more 'popular' you are. The more popular you are, the more stuff gets sent to you.

Here the jist of it... “the button doesn’t fit my person preference of what I believe a button should be”

My view of the button... It’s just a very simple, old school type dealy. Nothing fancy and intentionally so, to keep the mod short. No ‘fixing’ of the button will be happening nor is it necessary. It’s not perfect, it’s not buttery smooth (until you get used to it) but it works.

I guess this guy was expecting the world for a 50 quid everyday beater kit, that was specifically made to be exactly what it is **shrugs**

If it helps, I wrote a bit more about the Bonza button in my review on the forum.
There is a workaround involving using the spring instead of magnets, a wrench and some fire :)

But all in all.. The Tauren whoops the Bonza's ass every day of the week. So wouldn't bother.
The Bonza RDA 1.5 is great though. So that + Tauren

Get THC Tauren.....you won't regret it......i did a review on it....it on this forum

If it helps, I wrote a bit more about the Bonza button in my review on the forum.
There is a workaround involving using the spring instead of magnets, a wrench and some fire :)

But all in all.. The Tauren whoops the Bonza's ass every day of the week. So wouldn't bother.
The Bonza RDA 1.5 is great though. So that + Tauren

Can also heat the magnets a little to take some of the magnetism out of them. Mine are nice and solf now.

This happens naturally anyway from general use of the mod as it gets warm.

Could even bang them a little with a hammer. That removes magnetism too but not recommended. As you found out, they’re quite brittle.

Back
Top Bottom