What's new

Quick question on power hitting the coil

As long as you can buy/make low density, you can try and see how it compares.

As long as you can buy/make low density, you can try and see how it compares.

I'm not good at practicals yet... haha! Trying to work out the theory... but practical tests will happen, working out what I need to do the tests lol

So a staple clapton would have high surface area, but a quicker ramp up time compared to a fused Clapton?

Unfortunately there's not really any shortcut to "omg, this takes an age to fire up, it vapes like shit on this". Honestly, not trying to be unhelpful, we've said flatwire on single cell mechs but there's no harm in trying stuff out. These more complex coils are just adding more wire into the mix.

Unfortunately there's not really any shortcut to "omg, this takes an age to fire up, it vapes like shit on this". Honestly, not trying to be unhelpful, we've said flatwire on single cell mechs but there's no harm in trying stuff out. These more complex coils are just adding more wire into the mix.

You arent being unhelpful. I'm ust trying to understand it lol. Its probably because I'm a noob lol and maybe should have looked into this more before getting a mech lol. I thought it was make sure you don't build too low for your battery and aaay you go! Lol. How very naive of me :18::18:

And this is just the build!! I have just put a SS316 28/36 gauge clapton on my mech and I hated it with one juice but just put another in and it's amazing! Especially with a fully charged battery, but will have to see what happens as the battery discharges, it might bring out some other flavours lol.

At this rate I'll need a set up for every juice! Lmao. I'm starting to see why people have so many!

But anyway I'll have to experiment to find out tbe best vape for me!

I'd been vaping a year or so before I got into mechs and was one of the reasons I joined the forum, to get some guidance on how best to proceed. Feel free to ask away, we're all here to share experiences :)

Back
Top Bottom